Regalia is an ultra luxury real estate condo complex in Sunny Isles Beach Florida. With only one residence per floor Regalia condominium features 39 stories with 45 residences designed with premium finishes and features including spacious, wrap-around terraces that provide awe-inspiring views.
Each residence will have over 5515 square feet of interior space and 2100 square feet of lavish terrace space.
Very few properties can compete with with this condominium. The Regalia Miami outshines all others with its world-class amenities and mesmerizing condominiums.
Regalia Condominium Features
Designed by architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Arquitectonica, and decorated by interior designer Charles Allem, the property overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway.
Residents have access to a number of world-class amenities including oceanfront and poolside service, a refreshing infinity pool where you can rejuvenate with ocean views, fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Only One Residence Per Floor
- 360 degree views
- Italian Floor-to-Ceiling Doors
- 10 foot floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliders
- Wrap Around Terraces-2100 Square Feet
- Artwork throughout the property
- 24 hour security
- Complementary valet parking for all residents
- Security system with high-tech access control
- Pool deck with entry heated pool
Regalia is situated between two of South Florida’s premier shopping destinations, Aventura and Bal Harbour, is half way between South Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Regalia Sunny Isles is conveniently located just a short drive from the Fort Lauderdale Airport, Wynwood, and the Design District.
- What is the pet policy at Regalia?
- Regalia is a pet-friendly condo for owners and renters. The pet policy permits each residence to have no more than three pets.
- Which utilities are included?
- Cable and internet, water, sewer and trash removal are included. WIFI in lobby.
- What are the rental restrictions?
- Units may be rented a maximum of two times per year. No lease can be less than six months.